Strategies for Development, Inc. is a consulting firm founded by David Stillman and Jeanne Betsock Stillman, experienced professionals in international development issues.
The people of Strategies for Development believe that, by working together, we can make the world a better place for all, at home and abroad. Many paths can help reach this goal, and everyone has an important role to play. The creative combination of all of civil society -- non-profit organizations, their staffs and boards, volunteers, donors, faith communities, foundations, the business community, and the public at large -- combining efforts in innovative ways, can make a better, more just, world possible.
The United Nations, its agencies and other multilateral organizations are vital to a peaceful world. Governments have their vital role in supporting basic services and promising new initiatives, along with their other important functions. The UN Millennium Development Goals, and actions toward peace and security and human rights, are imperative for achievement of a better and more just world.
Strategies for Development provides research, writing, resource development, communications and other management consulting services to local and international organizations. Since 2007 Stratdev has provided management services to the Public-Private Alliance Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. See www.ppafoundation.org .
To learn more about our services, click here.
We specialize in two main areas:
• Organizations that work internationally, including multilateral and non-governmental organizations.
• Social service, health-related, educational, environment-related and arts-related non-profit organizations, especially in Westchester County and the greater New York City area.
Clients have included:
• Public-Private Alliance Foundation
* United Nations Association - Westchester Chapter
• Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Organization (IREO)
* Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock (Madagascar)
• Children's Village
• Africa-America Institute
• CTE, Inc., (Stamford, CT)